- Log in to your account. If you don't have one, create a free account.
- Select your course here: DIVE Quizlet Folders
- Select a set. To print all the Rules & Definitions for a course, select the 4 Exam Sets.
- Select (More menu).
- Select Print.
- Choose a layout and customize it. As you select options, the preview will update.
- Select Open PDF.
- Select File and then Print in your browser.
Currently, any custom edits, like highlights or bolding, italicizing, or underlining, will not show up when printing.
Settings and options
- To save your set as a PDF, open the PDF view. Select File and then choose Print. Set Save as PDF as the print destination, and then select Save.
- To print only starred terms, you can create a set containing only those terms and definitions. You can print sets that have up to 500 pairs of terms and definitions.
- You can also print your set as a test.