To create and edit the Certificate of Achievement for an eLearning course, please see the instructions below.
Please do not request access to the certificate. Instead, follow the instructions below to edit for your student.
- Login to a Google Account. If you don’t have one, create one.
- Select this link: Editable Certificate.
- Select File > Make a Copy > Entire Presentation > Select Ok > Rename your certificate by selecting the Copy of Certificate box in the very top left corner.
- Double click the text box to edit student name, grade, and date.
- Google automatically saves the file.
- Select Print.