DIVE Chemistry is available in three formats.
Dr. Shormann recommends the eLearning Course over the CD and Download formats. Learn More: Which Format Should I Choose: eLearning, Download, or CD?
For the Self-Paced eLearning Course, you need the following:
- Self-Paced eLearning Chemistry Course
- eLearning Chemistry Lab Workbook - While a printable PDF is included in the eLearning course, a hard copy of the Lab Workbook in full color and three-hole punch paper is available for those who do not want to print the 200+ pages at home.
- DIVE Lab Kit - This is recommended but not required. Watching the DIVE video labs and completing the activity pages in the lab workbook will develop lab skills above and beyond most of their peers. One lab kit can be used for up to 3 students. For details, see the Labs section in the DIVE Chemistry eLearning Teacher Guide
- FREE DIVE Internet Textbook! A hardcopy textbook can also be used Learn More: Recommended Textbooks
- Free: DIVE eLearning Chemistry Teacher Guide
- CLEP & AP Prep Course - If you plan to have your student take a CLEP or AP Exam, this prep course can be purchased to provide specific preparation for these exams.
WHICH COURSE IS BEST FOR MY STUDENT: Science Student Placement Chart
Mar 16, 2023