- Login to the eLearning course using the student's username and password.
- Select the course title.
- This will take you to the "Course Home" page.
- In the upper right corner, place your cursor over the student's name. Select "Course Grades"
- Disregard the grades in the last column. This is the average of all students who have taken the course.
To view the Results page with the questions, correct answers, the student's answers, and links to the solutions, follow these steps:
- Open the Grade Book. if needed, see the steps above.
- Click the grade of the assignment you wish to view.
- A summary page will appear.
- Click the number in the grades column and the Results page will open.
- If you see Attempt 1, 2, etc, only select Attempt 1. Disregard all other attempts.*
- For detailed information on the Results page, please do the following:
- For Shormann Math: Watch the "How to Monitor Students" video
- For Science: Watch the Getting Started video posted on the Course Home page and the Teacher Guide.
* Attempts 2, 3, etc.
While Practice Sets and Quizzes can be taken multiple times to study for exams, they should not be re-taken to improve grades because after the first attempt, the Results page is displayed with answers for each question, as well as links to the video and PDF solutions. Since the student has seen the answers, the grades for Attempts 2, 3, etc are not recorded and the parent should disregard them. Instead of re-taking quizzes and practice sets, students should follow the steps on the Instruction Sheet for Practice Sheets to quickly re-learn missed concepts.