Once all assignments have been completed and the student receives a passing grade, a Certificate of Achievement is automatically created in the eLearning course. To access it, follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Course Home" page and scroll down to the bottom of the left menu.
2. Select "Certificate".
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to save/print the certificate.
4. If your student did not pass the course, check the Grade report to make sure all assignments have been completed and see the Grading section of the Teacher Guide.
5. To add, edit, or remove information from the Certificate of Completion for an eLearning course, see below.
- Login to a Google Account. If you don’t have one, create one.
- Select this link: Editable Certificate. (Do not select Request Access.
- Select File > Make a Copy > Entire Presentation
- Enter a name for your certificate like this
- Click OK in the bottom right corner.
- You now have a copy of the certificate that you can edit, save, and/or print.
- Double click the text box to edit student name, grade, and date.
- Google automatically saves the file.
- Select Print or select File > Download As > PDF