Featuring video lectures, interactive homework, video solutions, and Q&A support, Shormann Interactive Math is a 21st Century curriculum that includes technology applications, computer math, real-world word problems, and non-standard solutions concepts that prepare students to excel on the new, redesigned PSAT and SAT, as well as ACT and CLEP exams. Built on a biblical and historical foundation, Shormann Math teaches math as the language of science; a tool used to better understand God and His creation. With an emphasis on math history, students get a clearer picture of the "why" behind the math they are learning, while shedding light on modern math's rich Christian heritage. Hosted in a state of the art eLearning Campus similar to the systems used in college math classes, students learn more efficiently, building fluency with less homework than traditional Saxon texts. Students learn how to use math as a tool to explore their world and enhance their own God-given creativity. Learn More
- Knowledge Base Articles
- Shormann Interactive Math Product Questions
- What is Shormann Interactive Math?
What is Shormann Interactive Math?
- Where can I find the yellow buttons in TI Nspire CX Graphing calculator?
Next Article in Topic
- Virginia Standards Correlations to Shormann Math
Previous Article in Topic
- Thinkwell vs Shormann Interactive Math
- Why Use Shormann Interactive Math?
- Why Use Shormann Interactive Math Instead of Saxon?
- Using Shormann Interactive Math to Prepare for College Admission Exams
- Is Shormann Interactive Math college preparatory?
- How does Shormann Math compare to other math curricula?