Did the student earn an 80+ in the previous math course?
- No: See Struggled in Previous Math Course (link)
- Yes: Follow the steps below
How to prepare for Shormann Math:
- Review the Rules and Definitions from the previous course.
- If needed, do the Fraction/Decimal/Percent Conversion Drills
- Start working on the Rules & Definitions of the new course using the Quizlet Digital Flashcards.
- Shormann Algebra 1
- Shormann Algebra 2
- Shormann Precalculus
- Shormann Calculus
- If Shormann Math was used for the last course, retake the Quizzes from the last quarter.
- If not, re-take the last 5 tests in the previous course.