DIVE Earth Science is available in three formats.
Dr. Shormann recommends the eLearning Course over the CD and Download formats. Learn More: Which Format Should I Choose: eLearning, Download, or CD?
For the Self-Paced eLearning Course, you need the following:
- Self-Paced eLearning Earth Science Course
- eLearning Earth Science Lab Workbook - While a printable PDF is included in the eLearning course, a hard copy of the Lab Workbook in full color and three-hole punch paper is available for those who do not want to print the 200+ pages at home.
- DIVE Lab Kit - This is recommended but not required. Watching the DIVE video labs and completing the activity pages in the lab workbook will develop lab skills above and beyond most of their peers. One lab kit can be used for up to 3 students. For details, see the Labs section in the DIVE Earth Science eLearning Teacher Guide
- FREE DIVE Internet Textbook! A hardcopy textbook can also be used Learn More: Recommended Textbooks
- Free: DIVE eLearning Earth Science Teacher Guide
WHICH COURSE IS BEST FOR MY STUDENT: Science Student Placement Chart