To better prepare students for college and the redesigned PSAT and SAT, as well as the ACT, our LIVE Online Classes now use our new Shormann Interactive Math courses.
Shormann Interactive Math
Published by Dr. Shormann, author of the award winning DIVE video lectures for Saxon Math, and based on John Saxon’s original teaching methods of incremental development, continual review, and integrated algebra and geometry, Shormann Math is a 21st Century curriculum that teaches all the concepts required to excel on the newly redesigned PSAT and SAT as well as the ACT, CLEP and AP exams. It includes concepts like technology applications, computer math, real-world word problems, and non-standard solutions not found in Saxon Math or most other math curriculum.
- Expert video instruction for every lesson
- Interactive homework with automated grading and grade recording
- Embedded help links to quickly re-learn forgotten concepts
- Video solutions for every homework question
- Q&A email support with Dr. Shormann
- Weekly quizzes and quarterly exams with solutions
- Over 200 practice problems for the ACT redesigned PSAT and SAT
- 3-6 week prep course for CLEP and AP exams earn up to 14 college credits
- Hosted in a state-of-the-art eLearning system similar to college math courses
- Self-paced Course with 24 month subscription period; offline access is provided
- Parents retain control of grading- change grades and reset assignments as needed
- Based on a biblical and historical foundation that inspires students to excel
- Not Common Core aligned
Shormann Interactive Math teaches math as the language of science. With an emphasis on math history, students get a clearer picture of the "why" behind math and learn how to use math as a tool to explore their world and enhance their own God-given creativity.
Hosted in a state-of-the-art eLearning Campus, similar to the systems used in college math classes, Shormann Interactive Math features expert video instruction, interactive homework with automated grading, video solutions, and Q&A support. Shormann students learn more efficiently and develop fluency with less homework than Saxon or any other publisher. It also prepares student to earn up to 14 college credits via CLEP and AP exams.
Please select the link to view sample lessons, Teacher Guides, a Saxon comparison chart, and more!