To prevent grading and display issues, the Firefox browser is recommended by the eLearning platform. Other browsers like Safari and Chrome can be used but you must keep your operating system and the browser updated. Re-start the computer everyday before logging in to the eLearning campus. If you use one of these browsers, you need to enable cookies in the browser settings (preferences). For details, select your computer or device, then Setup here: eLearning Tech Solutions
- Knowledge Base Articles
- Questions About Self-Paced eLearning Courses
- Can I use a different browser to access the eLearning course?
Can I use a different browser to access the eLearning course?
- Can you turn off the eLearning email notifications that are sent when an assignment is completed.
Next Article in Topic
- Can I share my login or course materials with a tutor?
Previous Article in Topic
- What is the minimum required internet speed or bandwidth for eLearning courses?
- Grades Changes for Science eLearning Courses
- I can't login to my eLearning course.
- Self-Paced eLearning Subscriptions: Email Address, Parent Login, and Subscription Length
- Which Science Format Should I Choose: eLearning, Digital Download, or CD-ROM?
- Do the eLearning courses work on Kindles?