If the student will be taking Algebra 1, Integrated Chemistry and Physics is recommended.
What should I take after Abeka 8th Grade science?
- If Apologia Physical Science was taken, does the student need to take Integrated Chemistry and Physics?
Next Article in Topic
- Science Student Placement: Which course is right for my student?
Previous Article in Topic
- Placement: DIVE Science for 7th, 8th, & 9th Grade
- My student completed 8th Grade Science with Abeka or Bob Jones
- DIVE Life Science
- What do you recommend for K-6th grade science?
- Grades Changes for Science eLearning Courses
- My student is going into 9th grade and taking Pre-Algebra (or Saxon 87). Can he take Biology instead of ICP?