Yes! Shormann Algebra 1 and 2 both teach proofs for non-Euclidean and Euclidean Geometry. Together, they teach all the proofs required for a college preparatory Geometry course as well as the related skills needed to excel on college entrance exams. For details, see How Shormann Math Teaches Proofs
- Knowledge Base Articles
- Shormann Interactive Math Product Questions
- Does Shormann Math Teach Proofs?
Does Shormann Math Teach Proofs?
- Does Shormann Precalculus have 1 PSAT/SAT/ACT question per Practice Set?
Next Article in Topic
- Does Shormann Math follow Saxon Math?
Previous Article in Topic
- Does Shormann Math prepare students for the Florida Standards Assessments?
- My student is taking Algebra 1, can he switch to Shormann Math now?
- How does Shormann Math compare to other math curricula?
- Should I switch from Saxon Advanced Math to Shormann Precalculus?
- Saxon Advanced Math vs Shormann Precalculus
- Saxon vs Shormann Math