While we cannot refund or exchange courses that have been accessed, we can put a hold on the course for up to 12 months so the student can resume the course when they are well. If you would like to place a hold, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the student's name and course title.
- Knowledge Base Articles
- Policies: Exchanges, Refunds, and Upgrades
- My student is sick or injured and cannot finish their course.
My student is sick or injured and cannot finish their course.
- Shipping and Order Fulfillment
Next Article in Topic
- My student is not ready for the eLearning course I purchased, can I get a refund or exchange?
Previous Article in Topic
- I have not finished my Saxon course. Can I switch to Shormann Math now?
- My student completed an Integrated Math 1 course. Which Shormann Math course should be taken?
- My science course expired before I finished it.
- My Shormann Math course expired before I finished.
- My student completed Apologia Biology (without DIVE). Can he take the AP Biology exam?
- Placement: My student completed (or will complete) a Saxon Math course.