My student is sick or injured and cannot finish their course.

While we cannot refund or exchange courses that have been accessed, we can put a hold on the course for up to 12 months so the student can resume the course when they are well. If you would like to place a hold, send an email to with the student's name and course title.

Can I place a hold and change the name for a sibling to use later?

Contact Us

Not finding what you're looking for? Contact Us Directly