Dr. Shormann is planning to release Shormann Pre-Algebra by August 2019. It will be a self-paced eLearning course with the same format as the other Shormann Math courses. More details coming soon!
Next Article in Topic
- Shormann Math: When a lesson review references material from Algebra 1, how can I access the Algebra 1 lesson?
Previous Article in Topic
- What’s the difference between Math 8/7 and Algebra ½?
- My student used Math U See for pre-algebra. Is my student ready for Shormann Algebra 1?
- My student used Teaching Textbooks Pre-Algebra. Is he ready for Shormann Algebra 1?
- Does Shormann Precalculus Meet Georgia's Accelerated Standards?
- My student is going into 9th grade and taking Pre-Algebra (or Saxon 87). Can he take Biology instead of ICP?
- Is Shormann Interactive Math college preparatory?