My student earned less than a 75 so I can’t print the certificate. What should I do to raise the grade?
- Check the grade book to see if there are any assignments that have a 0. If so, have the student open the assignment and complete it.
- Did the student score less than 80% on any exam? If so, follow the Student Exam Instructions (including supervising the student during the exams) to study and retake the exam(s).
- If the student scored 80% or higher on the re-take, complete the grade change form on the Course Home page. If the average in the system is still not higher than a 75, add the 4 quarterly exams and divide by four. This is your new overall grade. Then, follow these steps: Instructions for Certificate of Completion
- If the student scored less than 80% on the retake of one or more exams, consider re-taking the 10 lessons before the exam.
- Consider contacting one of our math consultants to determine whether the student should start the course over and if so where they should start: Schedule a Consulting Appointment